Friday, July 19, 2013

Showers!

I was blessed to have 2 showers for sweet Miss Dylan. One of my best friends, Anna, threw a great friends/couples shower. Everyone got to decorate their own onezie for the baby... and this was quite amusing.  Anna had quite the spread of food, which was expected. She is qite gifted in the kitchen. Everyone was very appreciative as were we. One super cool thing that we didn't expect was that each person brought their favorite childhood book. Some even sent her a note on the inside. It was a very special thing to do. Once we were finished with the shower, we headed over to Peter's place where we spent the rest of the afternoon at the pool.





Later in July, my sister-in-law and cousin threw me an amazing shower. It was beyond beautiful and I am so thankful! Here are some pics from the day:




 I am so grateful for everyone that came out and helped to welcome Dylan into the world. We are very lucky indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment